State Laws Vary - Subject to Approval
- All advertising must identify the Broker of Record. This includes, but is not limited to; offering memorandums, email marketing campaigns, website listings, and/or advertising on third-party websites.
- Broker of Record must be displayed on every page in which the out-of-state licensee is listed.
- Broker of Record must be displayed in close proximity to the out-of-state licensee.
- Broker of Record must be displayed in the same font size, type, and color as the out-of-state licensee.
- An out-of-state licensee can be highlighted as a primary contact (see example below). This is encouraged so buyers and outside brokers know the best person to contact for questions and additional information.
- The out-of-state licensee must obtain written approval from Broker of Record for each advertising piece.