License Portability Recognized: Yes
- Cooperative State: An out-of-state licensee can enter into a co-brokerage agreement with a licensed broker in this state, and the out-of-state licensee can enter the state to work on the transaction.
- The co-brokerage agreement must be filed with the Commission in this state.
- The out-of-state licensee must consent to the jurisdiction of the Commission in this state.
- The licensed broker in this state participating in the co-brokerage agreement must be a supervising broker.
- Both brokers must communicate with each other on the status of negotiations.
- All funds must be escrowed with the licensed broker in this state.